Welcome to EntertainPulse.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EntertainPulse’s Website, located at entertainpulse.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use EntertainPulse if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who visits and uses this website and complies with EntertainPulse’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the User and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of access to this website and the use of the information and services provided, subject to prevailing laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, EntertainPulse and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EntertainPulse. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from EntertainPulse Sell, rent, or sublicense material from EntertainPulse Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from EntertainPulse Redistribute content from EntertainPulse This Agreement is effective as of the date you access this website.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. EntertainPulse does not filter, edit, publish, or review user-contributed content prior to its presence on the website. User-contributed content does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EntertainPulse, its agents, and/or affiliates. User-contributed content reflects the views and opinions of the users who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EntertainPulse shall not be liable for user-contributed content or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use, posting, or appearance of user-contributed content on this website.
EntertainPulse reserves the right to monitor all user-contributed content and to remove any content that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting content on EntertainPulse, you warrant and represent that:
- You warrant and represent that you have the right to post content on EntertainPulse.
- You possess all necessary licenses and consents to post the content, and it does not infringe on any intellectual property right of a third party, including copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The content does not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The content will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
You grant EntertainPulse a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your user-contributed content in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Linking Criteria:
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website similarly to other listed businesses.
- Links may be directed to our home page, publications, or other Website information.
- The link must not be deceptive or falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval.
- The link should fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
- Other link requests from organizations not listed may be considered and approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Approved Hyperlinking Methods:
- By using our corporate name.
- By using the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to.
- By using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of EntertainPulse’s logo or other artwork is allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive or inappropriate for any reason, please feel free to contact and inform us at any time. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, and we do not provide a warranty for its completeness. Additionally, we do not commit to maintaining the website’s availability or ensuring that the content on the website is continuously updated.